Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm baaaack!

And better than ever. After taking a long time off from this blog to have a real wedding I am proud to say that there are NO pictures of my husband and I looking all sad and gloomy standing one foot apart from each other staring at the camera. He never raised his pants to show off his o' so clever striped socks and I didn't pass out "fake" mustaches. No, thank god, we did things our way and had a blast. The wedding was unique without being cliche.  Most of our pictures are of people just having a great time and celebrating the marriage.  Because that is what weddings are about.

So please enjoy the posts. If anything, I hope to be some fresh air to the saturated "dreamy" bridal blog market out there. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are back and hope you had a great wedding. I recently left a comment saying how much your blog amused me and that I hoped you would start posting again. I too am having a wedding soon and there will be on holding of random objects, no furniture in a field, and no mustaches or other props. Just lots of food, booze, and dancing. And no WHIMSY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too,* and no holding*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Boba! It is nice to know there are people out there who can be creative without resigning to the overly trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Let's see the photos!!

    ReplyDelete