Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One of the most overused words in the wedding blog industry: Whimsical!


Dear Readers,  This photo was taken down at the request of the photographer.  It was a picture of two people wearing plastic grey bunny masks on their head during a wedding dinner. 

-----


For this particular photo, I am not making fun of the people in it. From the man's collar, he appears to be a guest. Fine. If someone gave me a mask and their wedding was as boring as this looks, I would put it on too. What I do have a problem with is that the blog it came from titled it "Whimsical Love." Excuse me while I go throw myself down the stairs. I love that this bride probably thinks her party is so "whimsical" because she gave her guests plastic rabbit masks to wear.

Let me guess- her theme was Alice in Wonderland meets Southern California pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment